« Back to Knowledge Base
Using the DeckLink 8K Pro in 4 Channel 4K mode
The DeckLink 8K Pro now supports 4 independent 12G-SDI channels for up to 2160p60 resolution in vMix.
To enable this functionality follow the steps below:
1. Download and install the latest DeckLink drivers version 11 or higher.
2. Download the following configuration utility:
3. Run the program and the following should appear:
4. From the Profile selection box, select the 4 Channels option and click Apply.
NOTE: It is not necessary to go through all DeckLink 8K Pro inputs (1) to (4) to apply this setting, simply applying this on DeckLink 8K Pro (1) will apply this to all ports simultaneously.
5. The card is now ready to be used in vMix with 4 independent SDI channels, each supporting up to 4K 60p
If you receive an error message at any step of the above, check again that the latest driver is installed and that the PC
has been shutdown and restarted after updating the software.
Last Updated: Thursday, March 7, 2019 3:22:05 PM